Veneers – Fitchburg, MA
Conceal a Variety of
If you’re struggling with one small dental flaw, like stubborn stains, then a teeth whitening treatment can make your smile goals a reality. But what if you have multiple imperfections, like misalignment, discoloration, and chips? Do you have to undergo months of back-to-back treatment? Thanks to veneers in Fitchburg, you don’t! By adhering thin shells of porcelain to the front-facing surface of your teeth, our talented cosmetic dentist can conceal a variety of imperfections simultaneously. Get in touch with our team today to schedule your initial consultation!
Why Choose Super Dental for Veneers?
- Transform Your Smile in Just 2 Visits
- Personalized Treatment Plans for Each Patient
- Evening & Saturday Appointments
What Are Veneers?
Year after year, veneers continue to be one of the most sought-after cosmetic dentistry treatments, but what exactly are they? In short, they are thin shells of custom-made porcelain. By adhering them to the front-facing surface of your teeth, they can conceal everything from minor misalignment to permanent discoloration!
The Process of Getting Veneers
The first step toward transforming your smile with veneers is scheduling an initial consultation with our cosmetic dentist in Fitchburg. During this appointment, they will ask you a few questions, learn more about the features that make up your dream smile, and conduct an oral exam. After any preliminary procedures are completed, like periodontal therapy, a portion of your enamel will be removed. This “prep” ensures that the veneers won’t protrude in an unflattering way. From there, impressions of your mouth will be taken, which the lab artisans will use to create your veneers. Once ready, you’ll return to our office for the final placement!
The Benefits of Veneers
With so many amazing cosmetic dental treatments to pick from, you may be wondering why veneers are so popular. Well, this smile-transforming service comes with numerous benefits, including:
- Quick turnaround time – Start to finish, the entire veneers process can be completed in as little as two visits.
- Longevity – With proper care, veneers can last for 10+ years!
- Stain-resistant – Unlike your natural enamel, porcelain is resistant to stains, ensuring you can enjoy a bright, white smile for years to come.
- Easy maintenance – Veneers can be kept in pristine condition with the same best practices you follow to keep your own teeth happy and healthy (i.e., brushing twice a day, flossing daily, etc.).
- Customization – Since veneers are custom-made for each patient, they are extremely versatile. So, they can be used to address one tooth or conduct a complete smile makeover. Plus, the results can be as natural or dramatic as you’d like!